Sunday, December 28, 2008

It all started with monkeys...







Ever since I was little I loved playing video games. Started with the Vic20, then atari, and then nintendo, and then Sierra's kings quest series on our home computer. But it wasn't until Monkey Island came out in 1990 that I realized that games can have a solid story and truly be a valid art form. I remember playing for hours with my father who isn't a gamer but immediately loved this game also. As soon as the sequels came out, I was playing them which finally led me to getting in touch with Bill Tiller when rumblings of A Vampyre Story had begun. Lucky for me, he liked some of my characters and brought me on board. Here's a little sketch of what my own Guybrush Threepwood might look like as well as a couple other fav characters from the best game series ever!

No comments: